Are you into making a difference and have fun on an amazing international project?
We are building a team here in Copenhagen that is about making a great impact, and are really lovely, passionate, funny, nice people who love what they do and want to do good. We are building an amazing new product that is designed to make our industry safer, better and faster.
Right now we have an opportunity for you to join our team in order to help us create content and write fantastic articles and guides. Your tasks will range from simpler social media posts to more advanced articles, blog posts, and guides. Overall, it is a very varied and active role.
We can give you the opportunity to work in one of the rare companies that have an incredibly positive social impact, global growth potential and is at this early stage. From stopping human trafficking to helping professional influencers and models to maximize their success - we are working on doing good. As we grow you will also have the potential to grow with us. Equity stake and higher management positions are all opportunities available for those who put in the effort and deliver.
Our team currently consists of an award-winning development team, an international top-model with 15 years of experience (has been on the cover of Vogue, worked with FORD, IMG, Calvin Klein, D&G and many more) and the founder with a strong background from finance (Morgan Stanley) and being among the first employees in two tech startups sold for over a billion, both within 3-4 years.
- Complete live and interactive mock-up (100s of pages)
- Business plan complete (appr. 60 pages)
- Complete SRS (software requirements document). Pdf of approximately 500 pages.
- Budget and financial projections completed
- Multiple successful grants from recognized sources.
- Demo created
- Market demand confirmed
- Potential developer team ready-to-do (pending funding).
- Design style created (sketch, bootstrap 4 UI)
- Marketing plan prepared
- 2 pitch decks (2-pager and 20-pager)
- Social media presence initiated
- Good grasp of written and spoken English
- Strong writing skills
- Connection, background or interest in the fashion and modeling world
- Experience or knowledge of influencers
- Writing experience
- Learn how SEO works and how to write SEO friendly content
- Get experience in handling social media tools, and how to plan and schedule content for maximum exposure
- Be part of a fast-growing, international and dynamic company
- Be able to do good and make a strong social impact.
- Possibilities of fast career progression and growth
- Additionally, we can also provide you with various courses, incl. social media marketing.
- If possible, add an example of your writing (article, blog post, academic article or similar)
- Add how long you envision the internship to last, and your possible hours.
This is a great opportunity to break into the world of innovation, marketing and entrepreneurship. But... there will be times when you will have to work hard, stay in for deadlines, you will be challenged. Tip: Mention the sentence "Yes, I did read it" in your cover letter to show you read this job description. Are you up for the challenge? If you like the sound of what you have read, please write us a short intro and tell us why this role sounds perfect for you.
Look forward to welcoming you to our offices in Frederiksberg!