You are a top-of-class graphical talent and are able to work creatively with both photos, illustrations, text and visual storytelling. You do not need to have any experience in building apps, but you should have a big passion for designing for mobile experiences and screens.
You will get the pleasure of working in our growing marketing team and will be dedicated to support our sales team by building awesome app prototypes.
- Graphical design of app based on Sales Executive brief and client brand
- Build app and setup the graphical experience on the Actimo Platform
- Find ways to simply the creation of graphical elements
- Collaborate with internal design teams on cross-departmental tasks
- Provide occasional assistance with website content and graphic assets
- Graphical talent - with particular interest on art direction on mobile devices
- Fluent in the tools where you do your magic. Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Outstanding interpersonal and time-management skills
- Minimum of 3 month full time commitment. We are of course flexible for your study course obligations and requirements.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with an amazing team of talented, committed, and goal-oriented colleagues
- Wingman or -woman to our Nordic and UK Sales Executives to pitch clients all over Europe
- A “50 app prototypes” reference to your CV. We expect and hope at least 5 of your designs will end up going live for large and enterprise clients.
- Continuous feedback from our cross-functional design group
- The internship is non-paid with an option, for the right candidate, to continue as a paid student worker.
- Lunch, coffee, drinks and other costs will be paid by Actimo.
- Company events like Friday bars, summer and Christmas parties.
- International environment, 14 nationalities - English is our corporate language.
If this sounds like you, please send examples of your work and CV along with a one-minute video presenting yourself to give us an insight into who you are, via The Hub. For more information please call Head of Marketing Philip Mahler at +45 28769860