We are seeking a graphic designer to join our hard-working and exciting marketing team majorly and cross-functional tasks if needed. This role offers the opportunity for you to take the initiative on ideas for new projects and use your design skills across a variety of contents and visual materials. We believe visual communication can create a huge impact as well.
- Experiences with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload as required. (you will work on different projects or different departments if needed)
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with video editing and animations.
- Adaptable to last-minute tasks.
What we offer:
- A dynamic working environment with a high potential of developing new skills
- A great opportunity to acquire new network connections
- A workplace where we celebrate the good results and we pursue the path to reach them
- Comprehensive training in content and image creation.
- Great incentives to do your best.
- Flexibility in delivering your tasks and time allocation.
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 2 weeks. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our office, at +45 51780484 or email gn@2030.Builders
We are willing to help you with ECTS for this internship.