Graphic Designer Intern
- Developing visual and written content for different email campaigns using adobe Photoshop or InDesign
- Contributing new perspectives and ideas
- Visuals for blog, infographic creation, sales documents, and marketing presentations
- Work with marketing team to develop unique landing pages with engaging content
- Create new visuals to be shared on social media across different channels
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN
- Experience with Photoshop, Indesign, illustrator
- Strong communication, attention to detail, and creativity
- An eye for UX and engagement
- Organizational skills and eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Deadline-driven mentality
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence
- Fluency in English
EXTRA POINTS (but not required) IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with drupal, wordpress, or other CMS platforms
- Graphic design portfolio and
- Experience with adobe Illustrator
- Experience with Invision app
- Interested in working for a startup
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Fantastic location in Copenhagen
- A chance to learn something new every day
- Free lunch, coffee, tea, and snacks.
In order to apply please send a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio.