In May 2019, we merged Tradono & Trendsales into one marketplace. After the “reset” we are aggressively looking to grow and make secondhand an even more frequent first choice.
Right now, we are looking for a Growth Coordinator to work part-time alongside studies. You will be part of the marketing team, consisting of 3 full time and 2, soon 5, part time employees.
In the marketing team we are responsible for acquiring and retaining users through paid, owned and earned channels. We do that by 1) creating a brand that will attract and foster dedicated sellers and buyers, and 2) finding the most effective ways to grow our user base and convert users down the funnel. As our new Growth Coordinator, you will be a significant part of the latter - our growth efforts.
You will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager to find the best ways to acquire new users as well as retain existing ones. Your tasks will mainly be within our paid digital media efforts and marketing automation. We are looking for a profile who is passionate about performance/conversion marketing, more than creative marketing and branding.
- Set up campaigns in Facebook ad manager and Google ads, potentially also Pinterest, Snapchat and others as well
- Assist in creating and optimizing marketing automation flows (email, push, in-app)
- Create landing pages for different marketing campaigns
- Ad hoc tasks related to growth activities
The job is ~15 hours/week with mutual flexibility
- Are studying a relevant bachelor’s or master’s programme, e.g. marketing
- Have experience with Paid Social, like Google ads or Facebook/Instagram ads
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Are structured and systematic, and a fast learner
- Speak fluent Danish and excellent English
- Have an interest in working in a startup environment
The Trendsales team of about 45 full- and part-timers reside in a top floor office on Gammel Mønt in central Copenhagen. Your future colleagues are easy-going, fun, ambitious and value a great team spirit. We host awesome Friday bars with friends of the office, and there are always snacks in the kitchen.
Are you ready to come work with us? Send your application before August 15th 2019.