You will have a key role in our experienced team mixing design of experiments, prototypes, MVPs etc with your pragmatic growth hacking skills. For you, anything and everything is possible, and you love all aspects of the process from the conceptual idea to relentless execution. We are ambitious in everything we do, because we love what we do and have fun doing it. And we expect you to feel the same.
As Growth Designer in the inQvation Studio team, you can expect to:
- Work hands-on in putting shape and form to our ideas from the first experiment to the MVP.
- Launch and run experiments using the channels that make the most sense depending on what we're trying to validate.
- Analyze data and feedback from users to channel it into the next iteration(s) of the ideas, we're working on.
- Project manage select projects with worldclass external partners.
- Accumulate knowledge, best practices and learnings from our work in order to continuously build our know-how and capability.
We expect you to:
- Be somewhat experienced and with a relevant tool box you can seemlessly apply to your work.
- Have a 'can do'-attitude being both a great starter and an even better finisher.
- Curious at heart and always willing to learn and be inspired.
- Be a positive, (mostly) smiling addition to our team and be a Teamplayer with a capital T.
- Have lots of ambition and looking for a cool place to let it all out.
We are offering a key position in our team with lots of positive attention, 1:1 coaching and amble opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
You will be working from our IoT hub in Høje Taastrup. Only 10 min. walk from Høje Taastrup St.
inQvation is an ecosystem for entrepreneurs where we establish and develop companies with a huge growth potential. Consisting of a highly skilled team, inQvation operates actively within start-ups and contribute to the start-up’s development, whether it is within strategy, marketing, technical development, legal assistance and the like. inQvation works with entrepreneurship at different levels. From an early stage, where the company itself establish and develop start-ups to another stage, where we invest in start-ups via resources and capital to great founder teams with huge growth potential. Lastly, the company consist of a physical platform where we work closely with entrepreneurs on a daily basis.