You'll be an integral part of the team managing the event and will report directly to the two CxOs. The positions are paid internships (up to 37 hrs/week).
Your tasks will include:
- Leading the Growth and Revenue team of volunteers.
- Owning the ticket sales process and make sure we reach sales targets.
- Managing our Social Media presence.
- Monitoring and optimising marketing campaigns in coordination with our external partner.
- Managing and updating our website with info, speakers etc.
- Planning and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Helping out other teams on an ad hoc basis - we're in this together!
Who you are:
- Have experience with marketing and know your CPAs, USPs, funnels etc.
- Know the entrepreneurial world and understand our target audience.
- Self-driven with a can-do attitude, able to work with a minimum of supervision and instruction.
- Experience in Mailchimp, Facebook Ads and Wordpress (or basic HTML) would be great.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a tight-knit team coming together to create something amazing.
- Great hands-on experience and be part of scaling a major Scandinavian tech summit.
- Experience working with a large-scale event and a portfolio of minor events.
- A great network within both the Danish and European startup scene.
- And of course lots of fun - we regularly throw dinner parties, drink bubbles (even on weekdays) and celebrate our wins!
We expect you to be part of the team starting ASAP and up until after the event in September. The closer we get to the event the more hours will be required, so evening and weekend work must be expected the last month - we require some flexibility from you and of course you can expect the same from us.
The internship runs from February through September 2017.