The Role & Tasks
You’ll be working on our online marketing and sales development projects and get to learn about the football industry in general. You’ll get the chance to work with top marketing agencies, football athletes, and online influencers. As part of our marketing team your tasks will have a high degree of diversity, and include:
- Identifying and testing new initiatives to hack growth.
- Assisting on online content across marketing channels, such as SEO, Social Media, Youtube, blog, and website.
- Engaging in relationships with key online football influencers and customers.
- Sales development initiatives in new key markets.
- Help build scalable and automated marketing campaigns and customer onboarding flows.
- Do various research assignments.
- Do Ad hoc marketing, content, and e-commerce tasks.
The Ideal Candidate
We expect you to be enrolled in - or have completed - a relevant marketing education either at the bachelor’s or graduate level. You could also be a self-taught growth hacking wonderkid. Point being; don’t worry if you don’t fit the bill 100%.
- You are proactive, curious and have a positive eager-to-learn attitude.
- You dare to take on responsibility and have second to none work ethics.
- You are passionate about football and on top of the latest developments in the game.
- You take great interest in social media, Youtube and online marketing in general.
- You are a team player that doesn't get discouraged by challenges - You focus on solutions.
- Your interpersonal skills are good and you like to get involved with new people.
- You have very strong English skills and flair for writing short compelling copy.
- You don't settle for mediocrity. You are obsessed with quality and detail.
- If you have skills in editing video in Final Cut or visuals in Adobe Photoshop / Sketch, it's definitely a plus, but not required.
Do you love football, hacking growth and content marketing? Then you might just be the person we are looking for. Join us now!
Feel like you are the candidate we’re looking for? Let us know why you're interested in joining us (in Danish or English) and upload your CV here as soon as possible. Got any questions? Ask CEO, Simon Secher, +45 51 25 05 35 | email@example.com
The ideal candidates will be able to work out of our Copenhagen office and be our intern for 2-6 months.