Donkey Republic is a global bike-share service. We are looking for an action-oriented growth marketer to develop and execute new marketing ideas to attract new Riders onto our Donkey Bikes and increase our global presence. If you are hungry to try out new ideas and learn through a strategic and creative mindset then you could be the perfect addition to the Donkey Squad.
We are an extremely dedicated team growing our bike-share concept at a fast-pace around Europe and the world. We are passionate about spreading the bike love to create better cities and build a meaningful business. We’re constantly trying new marketing initiatives in SEO, content marketing, affiliate marketing, PPC, social media, PR, email marketing, strategic partnerships and on-the-ground activations. There is a lot of untapped potential in how we do that and we want a sharp marketer to join us who wants to experiment and realise that potential.
Who you are:
- You are in touch with what makes people tick in the online world. You are a digital-native who naturally leverages technology to reach people in interesting and relevant ways.
- You have a creative problem-solving mindset, confident to experiment with new ideas and execute them.
- You can dig into the numbers to evaluate your work in relation to clicks, conversion, retention.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or higher in marketing, media, entrepreneurship.
- You speak, read and write fluently in English (Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Danish and Hungarian are also great).
- You have some examples of previous jobs/ internships/projects you’ve worked on where you took responsibility for relevant work in content, social media, SEO, PPC, email marketing etc.
- You are probably familiar with a few of these: FB Ads Manager, Adwords, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Buzz Sumo, Moz/Ahrefs/Majestic, Hootsuite, Buffer, WordPress.
- You believe wholeheartedly in promoting biking transport around the world.
Your job will be:
- Finding content and promotional partners to work with in our focus cities to promote Donkey Republic and biking in general.
- Tracking organic search results across focus cities and identifying opportunities to improve our search presence with content, link-building, on-site optimisation.
- Managing and optimising PPC campaigns in Adwords, Facebook and Instagram ads. Also experimenting with new creative ideas for ads.
- Managing email campaigns to our Riders and community.
- Coming up with new promotions to encourage riders to try Donkey Bikes, share their experience on social media and refer their friends.
- Tracking growth in social media channels and acquisition channels to guide the team to more effective campaigns.
We can offer:
- Diversity! You may have noticed there is a lot encapsulated in this role. No two days will be the same and you will get valuable experience developing skills across a wide range of marketing activities.
- Diversity x2! The Donkey Squad contains a very tight group of talented people to learn from in marketing, technology, business development, and operations, with 14 different nationalities.
- Be part of our growth. We’re investor-backed and expanding our business fast. There is a lot of opportunity to grow with the company.
- High level of responsibility and independence. You create the agenda together with the support of the team. You have the opportunity to own your projects and execute your own ideas.
- Competitive entry-level salary.
- Company lunch, cool office in Startup Village, Friday bars, team adventures (on bikes), company retreat twice yearly.