We have developed a universe of design products and human-centric projects that everyone we show and tell it to in real life (B2B as well as B2C) really, really like.
Now, we need help to make these products and projects come to (digital) life by establishing a kick-ass e-commerce setup. This is where we need you and your visions.
With 24/7 support from the partners (and the rest of our awesome team), you will get to be in charge of optimizing and - if necessary - redefining the e-commerce setup of LARSEN & ERIKSEN.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for the overall digital strategy and ensure that it is implemented across all teams
- Build the amount of (good) traffic to the website and create efficient conversion funnels
- Plan, develop and manage the trading, seasonal and promotional campaigns and ensure that they represent the brand effectively
- Optimise the website in order to improve the customer journey
- Build a strong and successful marketplace programme
- Develop a strong team of digital experts by monitoring and providing assistance to the managers and founders
- Create cutting-edge CRM and Social Media strategies which will differentiate the company from its competitors whilst also driving conversions
- Proven experience within a similar role is vital
- Experience within the design/lifestyle/fashion industry is preferred
- Confident in reporting on performance and making recommendations for improvements
- Driven and enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial mind who can be creative and has a long term vision that will aid international expansion
- Focused and is committed with achieving and exceeding targets
- Have a supportive and encouraging nature and other important leadership skills
- Can prioritise and work across multiple tasks and channels when required
- Numerical and able to quantify facts and figures and able to use analytical tools such as Google Analytics to report and provide insight
- Experience managing budgets, PPC and SEO functions as well as affiliates and social media
The position is paid, the salary is based on past experience (and future results) and the weekly workload can be anywhere between 10-37 hours - pending on which setup works best for all parties.
We are a small, ambitious and international team offering an informal, energetic and open-minded atmosphere at our studio located in a cozy backhouse at Gammel Kongevej.
Our working environment is ambitious but 200% down-to-earth, and we highly believe that the best results arise from having flexibility, fun and freedom. In other terms: We strive to play, not to work.
Our products are being sold in top-tier lifestyle, design and fashion stores in 20 different countries including retailers such as MoMA in San Francisco, Louisiana MoMA (in Denmark), Danish Architecture Centre, ARoS Aarhus Art Museum, Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston, Wardrobe 19, Dr. Adams and many more.
Feel free to reach out with any curiosity or question you might have. We're looking very much forward to hearing from you!