Are you curious, proactive, willing to work hard and looking to learn a lot? Do you want to immerse yourself in the vibrant startup world and at the same time work for one of the most valuable brands in the world? If you can say yes to these questions, keep reading as we’re probably looking for each other.
This is your unique chance to be a part of the team building IKEA’s first startup program, IKEA Bootcamp. You will get to meet and learn from amazing people and accelerate yourself alongside super talented teams. It will be a wild ride - but we promise you will enjoy every second of it!
Your role will be to support the IKEA Bootcamp team with all kinds of tasks within operations, marketing and events during the program. This includes coordination and support with practicalities such as booking of meetings, administrative tasks, help to prepare and execute events, support within marketing and social media and other ad hoc tasks.
What you’re awesome at:
- You’re enthusiastic about the start-up ecosystem and eager to become part of it
- You’re service oriented and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- You’re detail oriented and can multi-task on a wide variety of on-going tasks
- You’re a dedicated team player, but also able to work on tasks autonomously
- You’re ambitious, highly motivated and buzzing with energy
- You’re super keen on learning fast
Candidates should ideally have experience working with startups and/or knowledge about the startup ecosystem. Experience within marketing, events and/or administrative work will also be a plus. However, we believe in learning by doing and we measure people by how far they walk the talk. There will be many opportunities, but it’s your job to seize them.
Our side of the bargain:
• A unique opportunity to help build the first startup program for IKEA - one of the most iconic companies in the world
• Possibility for you to leave your mark on multiple startups
• Access to world-class mentors and experts to build your network and inspire
• Become a part of an amazing team
• Experience working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Start: September 11, 2017
Contract type: 3 month internship
Location: Älmhult, Sweden