Are you passionate, structured, proactive, willing to work hard and looking to learn a lot? Do you want to immerse yourself in the vibrant startup world and at the same time work with one of the most valuable brands in the world? If you can say yes to these questions, keep reading as we’re probably looking for each other.
This is a unique chance to be a part of the team executing a program at the intersection of IKEA and talented startups. You will get to meet and learn from amazing people, and get the best from both the Corporate and Startup world. It will be a wild ride - but we promise it will be fun!
Your role will be to support with a palette of tasks within mainly operations and events, and to some extend Marketing during the program. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Support all the planning and execution of several important events during the program - both big and small.
- Operational & administrative tasks - e.g. stakeholder engagement, design of satisfaction surveys, book meetings/restaurants/etc, informational material, buying needed things for the program, etc.
- Potential support within marketing and Social Media
- Other ad hoc tasks
What you’re awesome at:
- You’re super passionate about the start-up ecosystem and eager to be part of it
- You’re detail oriented, structured and can multi-task on a wide variety of ongoing tasks
- You’re service oriented and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- You’re a dedicated team player, but also able to work on tasks autonomously
- You’re ambitious, highly motivated and buzzing with energy
- You’re super keen on learning fast
Candidates should ideally have experience working with startups and/or knowledge about the startup ecosystem. Experience with events, operational work and to some extent marketing will be a big plus. However, we believe in learning by doing and we measure people by how far they walk the talk. There will be many opportunities, but it’s your job to seize them.
Our side of the bargain:
- A unique opportunity to be a key part of executing THE startup program for IKEA - one of the most iconic companies in the world
- Possibility to leave your mark on multiple startups in everything from Food Innovation, RetailTech, sustainable materials, and much more
- Access to world-class mentors and build your network with both IKEA, cool startups and Rainmaking’s global network of talented people
- Become a part of an amazing and fun team
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
NB! Candidates should have a driver’s license.
Contact person: Andrei Anghel on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: January 6th, 2019
Start: February 4th, 2019
Contract type: 5 month internship
Location: Copenhagen, and very frequent travel to Sweden