Love working with influencers and using social media? We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. Influencer marketing is our strongest growth channel and we continuously nurture the relationships with our users. Operating in such a tight, interactive and passionate industry like the horse world is every marketer's dream.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Attend relevant events for networking and content creation, e.g. horse shows
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and upcoming industry happenings
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to come up with kickass cross-channel marketing campaigns
Prior knowledge of the industry is a considerate advantage. The minimum duration of the internship is eight weeks and the starting date is asap. You must speak one or more of the following languages: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Icelandic.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Part-time or full-time internship
- Work in a co-working space in the heart of Copenhagen
- The horse world is every marketer's dream – passionate, interactive and loyal! Learn how to succeed in community management and influencer branding.
- Work closely with the founders – experience all sides of the rollercoaster ride of working in a high-growth startup!
- Learn how to successfully use different channels to create encompassing app marketing
- Freedom and responsibility to unleash your creativity
- A fun team with lots of social activities
- The possibility of a paid position afterward
DO YOU FIT IN THE TEAM?
We are looking for a self-driven, highly motivated team player who loves taking on new challenges. You need to be a self-starter – come up with your own ideas on how to grow the company and independently work towards your goals. We savor the moments of achievement and success, but there are just as many failures. But hey, “celebrate every step down the drain, with a bottle of champagne”!
Are you ready to put your passion and skills into action? Then let’s meet for a coffee!