Valuer's product team is looking for two students to handle a broad variety of tasks, all related to our Startup Evaluation process.
During the internship, you will have one foot in "product" and the other one in "startup client-facing activities", which prepares you to work in startups or start your own business. If you are a self-disciplined organizer looking for some real hands-on experience with innovation projects, this is for you.
Join a special unit who does startup outreach, management, and tasks associated with ensuring a correct representation of their business model towards the potential corporate partners on our platform on one hand, and simultaneously work on a project to optimize the existing value chain.
- Assist the development of Valuer’s startup evaluation process 2.0, and ultimately promote fruitful industry partnerships.
- Connect with Startups in our platform scheduling calls, interviews, and general correspondence
- Interview startups and mature them for a presence on our platform
- Work out models for quality assurance of data and test if models work as intended
- Act as the liaison between startups and corporations, and help the future of industry collaborations to thrive.
What are we looking for:
- High output rate and mastery of fast execution and fast learning
- Willingness to do desk-bound task including data entry, fact checking, and re-organizing
- Strong communication, editing, and writing skills
- Organizational skills and ability to focus on and excel in your designated area
- Human skills, people person with a friendly appearance, good with dialogue
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
Extra points for:
- Interest for startups and business ventures
- Familiar with a startup ecosystem in a different country
- - or Fluency in English and Danish
- Ability to Control or provide a satisfactory translation of up to 800 articles from Danish to English
- General understanding of industry trends
- Analytic mindset and approach to solving tasks
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desires
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries
- Deadline-driven mentality
- Exhibits personal initiative and independence
What we offer:
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- CRM, project management and team innovation experience
- A perfect opportunity to earn student credits and work out a report
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location just outside of central Copenhagen
- A chance to learn something new every day
- Free lunch, coffee, tea and snacks.
In order to apply please send a cover letter and a resume directly on this page.