You will be part of a team in a small business. We work in an ambitious and creative environment, with room for idea development and a casual tone. We can offer you an internship with a high degree of responsibility and flexibility. You will have the opportunity to work with challenging and exciting assignments from day one.
WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT YOU:
- Have an interest in conveying art, culture and music visually
- Are skilled in creating video, animation and graphics.
- Would like to work with the graphical/visual aspect of digital marketing and communication.
- Can develop visual concepts for content, including brand building.
- Have a flair for visual communication and aesthetics.
- Can work independently in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Illustrator. It is a plus if you know InDesign and Photoshop.
- Have some experience with video recording/production.
- Are currently enrolled in higher education.
- Can present examples of what you have previously produced. Either from your education, work or your spare time.
YOUR WORK ASSIGNMENTS:
- Develop new visual initiatives in cooperation with the team.
- Make video/animation material for our client’s channels.
- Smaller, graphical assignments.
- Contribute to smaller film productions – interviews, video greetings etc.
Working hours are approximately 37 hours a week. Study activities associated with the internship will be taken into account. The company is located on Vesterbro, where you will be given office space. It is an unpaid internship, but with paid lunch and all expenses in relation to the work will be covered.
The Internship is min. 3 months, but we would like for you to stay longer.
We are flexible concerning the start and end date.
Ongoing deadline and interviews.
Please send an application with a few words about yourself, CV and links to your portfolio or other work you have done.
Applications without a portfolio won't be considered.
Contact our Design Director Gitte Størup at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more on Melt: www.melt.dk