These are exciting times for Donkey Republic as we are maturing our bike-sharing services and growing our business every day. We are making a great dent in the universe by growing Europeans’ bike-print. We demonstrate how bike shares can play a major role in urban mobility. We are bringing Copenhagen to the world city by city - a great purpose to come to work every day. Therefore, we're looking for an International PR Manager to grow our PR efforts in the exciting world on two wheels.
The International PR Manager will oversee all PR activities supported locally from the HQ teams in Copenhagen and work closely with the Marketing Team on our overall PR & events. The International PR Manager’s task is to strengthen and grow the Donkey Republic presence in target media, press, at events and at fares across all of our target markets. The role requires you to be able to have multiple projects at hand during the work week and the desire to work locally and globally on a monthly basis. We have multiple events throughout the year, both internal and external, so you must be able to work efficiently by thinking long term.
About the tasks:
- Maintain, nurture and establish relations with relevant media’s, stakeholders and journalists across markets.
- Cleary communicate our overall goals and the Donkey Story across all platforms.
- Produce and publish press releases and content supporting our PR targets in relevant markets/cities.
- Daily proactive and reactive dialogue with different media, influencers, stakeholders and other relevant partners.
- Project manage and lead PR & Marketing events and projects in our target markets/cities.
- Continuous update media and press list database.
- Establish and update PR material ensuring its availability to the public through our relevant channels.
- Skills in storytelling and writing.
- Flawless communication in English and/or German. Spanish is a plus too.
- Strong relations to key press figures across industries and media platforms in an international perspective.
- You can go to a conference you were made aware of yesterday, in another country, and get to meet the top 3 key people there, even if it takes some stalking.
- Not afraid to take initiative and presenting your own ideas and strategy towards our markets/cities. We are looking for an independent person to put wheels on our PR.
- Relevant experience in PR from similar or other positions.
- You can create small (or larger) events for Donkey publicity.
- A strong established network of media and journalists.
- Versatile with the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Can project manage a project and/or event from a to z, from budget to planning and execution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within communications and marketing.
What we can offer:
- Diversity! No two days will be the same and you will get valuable experience, taking responsibility and pushing your career to the next level.
- Diversity x2! The Donkey Squad contains a very tight group of talented people to learn from in marketing, technology, business development, customer support and operations, with 14 different nationalities.
- Be part of our growth. We’re investor-backed and expanding our business fast.
- A vibrant office in Startup Village in Islands Brygge
- Company lunch, Friday bars, team adventures (on bikes), company retreat twice yearly.
Start date: The job starts as soon as possible and applications are acted upon immediately.