At JumpStory we make it easy and simple to find the perfect image for every purpose. We have the curiosity and dedication to make us a team of visual heros: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our SaaS platform can result in a new kind of visual search and selection.
With backing from BOREAN Innovation and an experienced founding team and supported by the success of +500 customers we're disrupting a $50 billion stagnant market. We're now looking for interns to become part of the JumpStory family. If you are ready to do your internship at JumpStory and would like to help us shape the future of the company, come along with us on our journey - your dream internship is waiting!
What kinds of interns are we looking for at the moment?
- Want to work with either digital marketing, sales, tech development and or customer development during their internship period
- Passionate, motivated and goal-oriented
- Interns that prefer to execute and reach goals rather than make great coffee.
Our promise to you as an intern:
- A passionate and goal oriented working-environment where we also have fun.
- Sparring from two of Denmark's most experienced serial entrepreneurs - always happy to share their experience with you as an intern.
- Lots of responsibility. Experience a true startup-culture.
- Lots of hands-on assignments - no matter if you apply for an internship within digital marketing, sales, development and/or support, you don't get to make the coffee, but help out with the stuff that earns us the money to buy the coffee :-)
What characteristics are we looking for?
- Passion to work as a team member in a fast-growing startup
- Driven to grow skills and use them to make an impact
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to deliver on set targets.
Important to know about JumpStory
The JumpStory journey hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all JumpStory staff-members and interns to empower a new kind of visual experience through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the JumpStory family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We hope to hear from you!
If you have any questions, please contact co-founder and CMO Jonathan Løw at firstname.lastname@example.org