Danish language NOT a pre-requisite
Working in close collaboration with our CSO, CEO and other members of our thought leader committee you’ll be:
- Interviewing members of our thought leader committee and external partners
- Writing articles & content production
- Help to distribute content through social media
- Help with marketing emails to potential customers, current customers, and inbound leads
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Fluency in English
- Either studying journalism, communication or similar fields.
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills in writing and verbal, attention to detail, and creative thinking
- Deadline-driven mentality
- Exhibits personal initiative and ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn about new industries
EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Influencer marketing/marketing in general
- Landing page development
- Interviewing people & media
- Creating videos and/or screen capturing video
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in Copenhagen
- A chance to learn something new every day
- Get close to some of the thought leaders in our industry
- Free lunch
In order to apply please send a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio (links to your work or attached examples of essays).
For more questions, contact:
Nikolaj F. Skarbye, CSO & Partner
Woomio allows marketers to get deeper insights, by finding (on various data axis') and onboarding the influencers that you would like to work with, providing greater control over the data, minimizing time spent on emailing back and forth and allows you pull customize reports over the last campaign you just made.