We are looking for an independent yet passionate and invested individual to help us create the best TechBBQ experience for all our national and international investors! As in charge of Investor Relations you will be an integral part of the event and management team guiding TechBBQ 2019 to success and have contact and coordinate with a lot of different people - from industry leaders and entrepreneurs to investors and volunteers. You will work closely with the CEO, COO, Head of Events and different managers, so it’s important you can navigate in an environment with many stakeholders.
As in charge of Investor Relations, your tasks will entail:
- Coordinate and provide support to investors during event.
- Promote TechBBQ to External investors, invite and network with them
- Ensure that all of TechBBQ's investors have been provided the necessary tools and information to have a productive day at TechBBQ's Investor Day
- Approach and communicate with Investor for Business relationship building
- Responsible for overseeing and managing conference and meetings events.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is empathic, sympathetic and charismatic
- Can handle a high level of work pressure and can perform multiple work with a smile on your face
- Has an interest in or passion for tech, innovation, entrepreneurship and events
- Has experience with project / event management ( Startup experience will be an additional advantage )
- Has experience in people management and networking ( desired )
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and preferably Danish (but not required)
In return, we will offer:
- A network of ambitious people, influencers, entrepreneurs and industry leaders
- The chance to help impact entrepreneurship in Denmark and the Nordics through a large scale flagship event
- Plenty of fun memories and professional experiences
- Responsibility with interesting challenges and a steep learning curve
- Being part of an international, young and driven team with different backgrounds and perspectives on entrepreneurship, tech, innovation and event management
- We are flexible in working hours. Monday to Friday 9-17 at our office in Copenhagen with Flexibility to work remotely the closer we get to the event the more hours you are required to put in.
At TechBBQ we build communities and foster growth for startups and scaleups based on the Nordic values of overcoming egos and barriers and promoting openness, trust and inclusion. We pride ourselves for our eye to eye and democratic approach and the way we share the vibes of an intimate and festive barbecue.
If this seems like the right work experience for you, please send us your CV and cover letter (merged to one PDF) via The Hub. We look forward to hearing from you!