We are interested both in candidates that are senior developers with a proven track record, but also less experienced developers with talent and initiative. Our culture is one where developers help each other grow professionally, but also have a sense of ownership of their specific domain.
You will become part of a product team counting 13 other designers and developers plus our head of product. The app team has five developers, including this open position (app lead, 2 iOS developers and 2 Android developers). Approximately half the team is headquartered in Copenhagen, with the rest working remotely from other parts of Denmark and Spain. This position can be based either in Copenhagen or remotely.
- Experience coding with Swift (at least 3 to 4 years would be great)
- Able to build interfaces without Interface Builder
- Good source control knowledge, more precisely Git
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Able to explain complex technical concepts. To other engineers, product designers, or colleagues working in non-technical areas
- Experience as a GoMore user and interest in improving our ridesharing, rental, and leasing concepts
- Experience with or interest in working with remote workers