We strongly believe that to build a great product you have to have great people. We enjoy working with other smart focused people who care about both the product and the code they write. We all own the product and enjoy the impact we have improving it. We’re looking for a talent to help take Be My Eyes to the next level in terms of features and functionality. You’ll have the skills, experience, wisdom, ability to collaborate and patience to work with the team to deliver high-quality software to meet our users needs.
What you get to do every day
- Work with a small team of passionate, intelligent, humble software engineers.
- Ship your code to production and impact the daily lives of thousands of people around the globe.
- Design and build advanced applications for the user-facing platforms.
- Use a best-in-class modern technology stack.
- Actively participate in coding, pair programming, reviewing pull requests and testing.
What you bring to the role
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Extensive experience building, managing and scaling iOS mobile applications.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You take initiatives and bring tasks to completion with your team, you hate leaving a task unfinished.
Nice to haves
- Experience with reactive programming, preferably RxSwift
- Experience with MVVM/C architecture
- The position is based in Aarhus, Denmark (not remote).
- Check out the Be My Eyes profile here on The Hub for further information.
How to apply
Apply by sending us your application through The Hub with a link to your LinkedIn as well as your CV and a couple of words.
We’ve got big plans for the future of Be My Eyes. If you want to help us create it, we’d love to hear from you.