Do you want to become part of a growing developer team that builds a product used by almost 2 million users in 5 countries? GoMore is looking for a developer who can help us with our Danish Design Award winning iOS app.
The ideal candidate is a strong programmer, who has experience working with Swift.
We are interested both in candidates that are senior developers with a proven track record, but also less experienced developers with talent and initiative. Our culture is one where developers help each other grow professionally, but also have a sense of ownership of their specific domain.
You will become part of a product team counting 13 other designers and developers plus our CPO. The app team has four developers, including this open position (2 iOS developers and 2 Android developers). Approximately half the team is headquartered in Copenhagen, with the rest working remotely from other parts of Denmark and Spain. This position can be based either in Copenhagen or remotely (same time zone required).
- Experience coding with Swift (at least 3 to 4 years would be great)
- Able to build interfaces without Interface Builder
- Good source control knowledge, more precisely Git
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Able to explain complex technical concepts. To other engineers, product designers, or colleagues working in non-technical areas
- Experience as a GoMore user and interest in improving our ridesharing, rental, and leasing concepts
- Experience with or interest in working with remote workers
If interested, please send your CV and a link to some examples of your code via The Hub. Fpr questions, reach out to Head of Apps, email@example.com.