WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
New members with passion for IT and innovation, who understands the need and requirement for digital tools and who who love to learn new skills and empower the growth of a whole organization.
Projects that you can join:
- Organization management (Office 365, Podio, Slack, ...)
- Application development (Mobile apps, Integrations, SharePoint, IoT)
- Web development (WordPress websites, Plugins development, APIs)
- Anything else you would like to work on that would benefit Student & Innovation House as well your personal growth
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU - AND WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US!
- You are a student or have completed your studies in IT field within the last two years
- You are positive minded and eager to find solutions for complex and large-scale problems
- You favor a flat structure where a leader is a coordinator and sparring partner rather than employer
- You have ambitions for both your own and the team's work and are willing to join the journey towards achieving the common goals of Student & Innovation House
The position is voluntary, meaning it is unpaid. In return, you will get great freedom of method, responsibility, influence on the overall project and the opportunity to collaborate with large and innovation minded companies and organizations.
A high yield requires considerable work, and the job requires about 10 hours a week. However, working hours are extremely flexible, and some tasks can be solved at home. Since we are a student driven organization, there is a complete understanding that you will have less available time during exam periods.
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Tomas at email@example.com.