As a junior developer at Rainmaking Ventures, your role will be two-fold; maintaining and further developing existing solutions as well as implementing new ventures and projects from the ground-up. You will work very closely with our CTO and have plenty of opportunity to influence which tech stack we use - we are never afraid to try out new languages, frameworks and libraries.
As a Junior Developer, you will need:
- Self-driven approach
- Strong passion for software development
- Fluent in HTML / CSS
- Experience in one or more of the following languages (Node.js / PHP / Scala)
It's not important that you can tick off all the boxes on this list or that you’re equally talented in frontend and backend. What really counts is your passion for software development, and that you’re open-minded and excited to learning new things that might be out of your comfort zone.
We can offer you:
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled people
- Flexible working hours and location
- An opportunity to gain relevant experiences in building companies across different industries