- Hands-on development of websites, which includes development of HTML/CSS
- Design and create visual designs based on examples and concepts
- Take feedback and improve designs for better UX + Functionality
- Turn Photoshop mock ups into responsive web pages using HTML5, CSS
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with team as technology adviser to help guide project scope
- Thoroughly test your work on multiple browsers and mobile devices
- Demonstrate effective communication with fellow team members and management
- Rapidly prototype ideas in order to learn what works and how to elevate concepts to the next level
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Familiar with JS tools
- Experience writing code from scratch
- Experience creating graphics from scratch using Photoshop/Illustrator or similar software
- Experience testing and debugging work on multiple browsers & screen sizes
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, owning deadlines and striving for efficiency
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, Trello, or similar project management and issue tracking software
- Working knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, Web standards and usability
- Familiar with interaction design and information architecture methods and principles
EXTRA POINTS FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Responsive design experience, including Bootstrap and hand-coded breakpoints
- Knowledge of web analytics and experience implementing and testing tags
- Social Media and API integrations (eg. webhooks)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A key part of an exciting growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Great colleagues and a social working environment.
- Great location just next to Aarhus Street Food.
- A chance to learn something new every day.
- Free lunch, coffee, tea and snacks.
You MUST include a portfolio of your previous projects that shows how you design and projects you've designed/built.