We are looking for a senior developer to maintain, improve and develop the Reshopper platform. You will have full responsibility and freedom to build & optimise our backend solution and will work closely with our two technical founders who handle the frontend. Together we strive to build the best technical solution and UI for a business with high ambitions to create the best experience for our +500.000 users.
What we’re looking for
- C# developer with at least 2-3 years experience in the following:
- ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with MongoDB, Elasticsearch and DevOps-role is a strong plus
- Ability to take ownership and lead in the process of building a feature from concept to release working closely with the rest of the team to ensure a high-quality implementation
- A broad skill set and willingness to learn new technologies independently
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a team player
- Based in (or willing to relocate) to Aarhus
About Reshopper and what we offer
Reshopper was launched in 2012 by a group of Danish fathers and is your local marketplace for all things kids - changing the way people buy and sell used items for children. Reshopper believes in safer, easier and more enjoyable trading between parents from the same neighborhood. We have more than 500.000 downloads and have been awarded “Denmark’s Best Children’s App” in 2017 and Apple recently selected us as the Editor’s Choice in the App Store. We are a small but mighty team with a passion for Reshopper and building great products.
Hours: Full time
Application deadline & start date: ASAP - interviews are held ongoing and we would love to get started!
If you have any question before applying, feel free to send us an email on email@example.com or give a call to Anders (founder) on +45 22119988 or Nicolai (founder) on +45 22142121.