WakeupData is an SAAS data integration platform, that was founded 5 years ago.
WakeupData offers a user-friendly interface to online stores for transferring their correct and up-to-date data to countless platforms for maintaining inventories, using 3rd party tools and marketing purposes.
The current team behind WakeupData consists of highly skilled international team, diversity is at our core!; Customer Success Managers, Sales consultants, Marketeers, a back-end developer and a Chief of Operations.
Scope and responsibilities:
Due to our rapidly evolving platform requirements and interest from our target audience, we are now looking for a C# Developer who will become a core part of our company and be responsible for building the platform together with our other backend developer.
You are of course strong in C# programming as well as are up to the challenge of being part of the entire development life cycle.
Depending on your interest and experience, you will be responsible for some of the following areas:
- Scoping and analysing new and better ways of building integrations
- Evaluating the time needed and business value of new parts to add to the platform
- Handling the full development life cycle of new parts of the platform
- Developing and programming Web APIs
- Changing our existing architecture to include a test-driven methodology
- Pro-actively searching for new technologies for continuously taking our platform forward
- Bug fixing
Some of the things we will be working on include:
- Self-service system to handle user creations, trials and payments
- Automating data categorisation through image recognition, text analysis and other tools
- Launching a new way of understanding online products performance
- Creating advanced sales tracking and report by extracting data from Google Analytics
- Building our own dynamic coding platform within our platform
In this position, you will be working with our Head of Development and Co-Founder, depending on your skill level you could become our CTO over time.
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong proven C# experience preferably with the asp.net mvc world
- Professional working proficiency in written and spoken English
- Passion for being a part of something bigger
- Understanding of some of the following are a big plus:
- SQL Server
- Web APIs
- Test driven development
- XML, JSON, CSV and other file types
- Crawl technologies
- A fine sense of humour :)