Set to make innovation easier for everyone, Nordic API Gateway is a B2B solution that’s at the forefront of the world of open banking. With Nordic API Gateway, our clients can build intelligent financial services such as PFM apps, fraud detection, auditory assistance and estimations of credit scores. The possibilities are great and the market is ready for it.
Our Client Team has made the complex technology of Nordic API Gateway user-friendly and understandable for our clients. The team owns all user-facing parts of Nordic API Gateway such as our public APIs, client portal, documentation, web apps and SDKs. The team plays a key role within Nordic API Gateway as they provide our clients with the absolute best API experience and build a world-class API ecosystem.
You’ll join this the Client Team as our Lead Developer. Therefore, we expect you to have experience working with APIs and a burning passion for technology. Your main task will be to develop the client face further and inspire others to follow in your steps. You’ll work closely with the self-organized Client Team to deliver high-quality results over and over. In your day-to-day work, you will get full support of our CTO, product-, marketing and UX teams.
- Hands-on experience with C# and ASP.NET development
- Good database knowledge, both SQL and no-SQL
- Experience with delivering high quality and reliable web apps
- If you have experience with Azure, Docker & Kubernetes, that's a great plus!
- Product passion, great interpersonal skills, dedication and hunger for more
- You’ll join Nordic API Gateway at a super exciting time. We have the agility of a startup but the funding of a scaleup.
- Full support for professional development in any form. Books, 1:1, mentoring, online seminar and conferences. When you grow, we grow.
- Attractive office space in the heart of Aarhus.
- Inspiring colleagues that strive for perfection but never forget to have fun while doing it.
- Warm coffee to keep you energized. Friday beers to keep you happy.
Are you ready to take off with us?🚀 Send your CV or Linkedin. Show us something you’re proud of (share code, Github projects, etc), so we have a solid foundation for our tech talks.
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our CTO Gudmundur, email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!