We are starting to find our product–market fit and we are already generating revenue on our product, which is allowing us to accelerate our growth even further. Therefore, we are looking for a passionate developer with ambitions of leading a team and driving the technical decisions in relation to our cloud-based SaaS product, which is built in ASP.NET Core, Vue.js and Google Cloud.
You will be working in a dynamic environment and collaborate closely with the founders of the company who have very technical backgrounds from DTU, Harvard and Microsoft. Your main responsibility will be to lead the development of our product and, as we grow, to lead a team of software developers that we plan to hire.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Some experience with developing in a frontend framework such as Vue.js or Angular/React
- General experience with an RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server or MySQL
- General experience with Google Cloud Platform or a similar cloud environment (e.g., AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Some experience with Docker and Kubernetes (we use Google Kubernetes Engine)
- Extensive experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines as well as systems for monitoring solutions in production
While it is not required, it would be great if you have some experience with or an interest in learning about:
- Python (which we use for developing our AI algorithms)
- TensorFlow, Keras and/or PyTorch
- Pandas, NumPy, Jupyter and similar data science tools
In addition, we value optimism, go-getter mentality and ability to make fast and sound decisions. So if you find yourself ready to take the next step in your career where you can enjoy a lot of creative freedom while being an integral part of our growth, you should definitely get in touch.
Your primary work location will be at our office in Talent Garden Rainmaking at Danneskiold-Samøes Allé 41, 1434 København K, a superb location close to Nyhavn and many forms of public transportation (bus, metro and ferry). Along with a competitive salary, we offer flexible work hours, a top-of-the-line laptop of your own choice, courses to improve your skills and lots of social activities—both in our own team and in the Rainmaking community.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We would love to tell you more about the position and the opportunities we offer to grow along with the company. Send an email to Sebastian Brandes (email@example.com) or give him a call at +45 51 57 80 05. We look forward to hearing from you! :-)