The company has made an Innovative product for global market and secured funding from Innovation funds, Denmark. Sumondo’s product is targeting the #1 threat to modern life - Stress. Our product is monitoring and measuring stress in a medical level and help professionals get instant measurement results to help manage and reduce stress. Sumondo has more than ten pilot customers through partnerships and collaborations. We have people working across the globe, Canada, US, Sweden & De.
Your Role: Director of Business Development at Sumondo
- Create sales and marketing plans
- Contact customers, via sales channels
- Increase awareness of our product/company
- Assist with Funding/Finding investors
- Working closely with founder.
- Worked in corporate world in sales/business side, and have great network in Scandinavian countries or been through building a startup before would be a big plus.
- Passion for sales, growth, and willing to work alone customers, making sales.
- Experience in medical market
- Experience and/or formal education within the areas described above.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Danish/Swedish language would be plus.
Since the product is already in Beta phase, you need to secure new customers, after this small trial period you will become co-founder and your first task will be to secure your own salary through customers or through first major investment. As a co-founder you will be able to secure a part of the equity with vested period once you reach certain milestones. Terms and conditions would be discussed and agreed on mutual agreement basis. Before finding some customers or investment, you are not expected to work full time. But once we secure investment or first few customers you should expect to go part-time or full-time.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.