We are looking for a communication and social media intern for HelloSnack.dk
We need creative and self-motivated entrepreneurial people to help us growing as much as possible. This full time internship will give you a great point of entry into “hands on” startup marketing and business strategy.
You will develop our online marketing strategy jointly with the CEO and our Brand and Marketing manager.
- Develop communications plan and social media strategy.
- Produce engaging content including translations from English to Danish.
- Development of campaign ideas and elements, run the campaign (budget, time, target audience, analysis)
- Blog on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Event organisation (Pop Ups, marketing shows)
- Graphic Design (Basic Ps, Id and Ai)
- Ad hoc tasks and exciting projects will occur during the internship
- You are a BA/BSc student/recent graduate, or you have equivalent working experience.
- You have a true passion for healthy lifestyle, and data driven digital communication.
- You are Danish mother tongue and you speak and write English effortlessly.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Facebook, Twitter, blog, Squarespace, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline and leads generation.
- You are an excellent writer and you can communicate your ideas effectively to various audiences.
What should you bring in:
- To do attitude
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself
This is an intern position as none out there, joining us, you will be completely in charge of managing our social media channels, branding and online communication. You will be part of a fast growing startup, working with experienced entrepreneurs, business developers and product managers, a unique opportunity to work hands on a challenging, but rewarding business startup.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter in English to email@example.com , please indicate when you will be able to start and if you have any questions about the position, please feel free to call us at +45 31652055.