Krizo helps leaders manage crises with a digital platform for crises management. What Asana is doing for project management, we are doing for crisis management. We clients in both DK and UK, we have raised money from prominent business angels e.g. (Rasmus Bøegh, chairman at Tofte&Company, Søren Berg, former engangement manager at McKinsey) and from Seed Capital who has invested in companies such as Vivino, Endomondo and GoMore. Now we need you to help us build awareness about Krizo!
We are looking for an intern to join our team in Copenhagen. The ideal Marketing and PR intern will have a great drive and will be full of good ideas for our social media and general marketing strategy!
We will have quite a few interesting projects to work on during your internship:
- Lead generation, prospecting (Linkedin)
- Email campaigns
- Business Development and Partnerships
- Perfectly fluent in written and verbal English
- Have a curious and creative mind
- Eager to learn
- Be able to design and run ad campaigns (Linkedin)
Not mandatory, but nice
- Experience in working with B2B marketing and communication
- Passion for writing and content creating
- Knowledge working with video marketing
- SEO knowledge
- Design skills (UX) is a bonus
- Growth hacker
- If you think you fit any of the above-listed profiles, we'd love to hear from you!
If you have any questions feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org - +4550908506
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 11 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.