At JABii, we get our competitive edge by being on the forefront of technology. We love everything that's new, and we want to be the best in our industry. That is why we expect you to stay updated on what is trending on social media when it comes to types of content, use of wording, visual style, and different media formats. To fit into our team, you should be full of initiative and able to communicate nerdy content in a creative and fresh tone. We expect you to be able to work once or twice a week from our office in Copenhagen.
So far, our content has generated more than 70 million+ views, and more than 1 million reactions, comments and shares. We want to keep riding the wave of interest, but we need more hands - are you up for the challenge?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help execute our communication strategy by creating content for our social media pages
- Take part in answering comments, direct messages and mails from prospective customers
- Build your own SoMe projects or campaigns
- Work closely with an ambitious team of really, really nice people who want to make a change
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- A structured, easy-going, dutiful, creative, independent and bold team player
- A SoMe native (preferably with a personal/professional experience with Instagram, YouTube or Facebook)
- A communicator with a feeling for visual design (preferably with experience with tools like Photoshop)
- A person who is service-minded and can keep calm when faced with difficult communication situations
- Someone that's fluent in English, as it is our corporate language
Still with us? Nice! If you're ready to send us an application, please add links to your SoMe profile to show us examples of your content. And please don't be hesitant because of those Full Moon Party photos! We're human too!