These are exciting times for Donkey Republic as we are maturing our bike-sharing services and growing our business every day. We are making a great dent in the universe by growing Europeans’ bike-print. We demonstrate how bike shares can play a major role in urban mobility. We are bringing Copenhagen to the world city by city - a great purpose to come to work every day. Therefore, we're looking for a Marketing Growth Hacker to help us keep rolling...
As a Marketing Growth Hacker at Donkey Republic you will specialize in developing new marketing growth programs and testing and executing these programs. When we say Growth Hacking, you can get an idea of what we mean, here. You will create, test, optimize and execute new ways to enhance the customer experience through our platforms and app. You will utilize digital marketing strategies, such as PPC and SEO to maintain and increase our Donkey Rider database.
About the tasks:
- Create hypothesis and ideas for growing our Donkey Rider database, plan, test and execute them.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow our KPIs.
- Analyzing the data from your tests and improve tests and content continuously.
- Driving traffic to our app and platforms .
- Working with conversion rate optimization principles and hacks to grow our business KPIs.
- Working with the Awareness, Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral and Revenue sales metrics diagram (AAARRR)
- Prioritizing, identify, optimize and work with most efficient growth channels.
- Create a knowledge database for your findings ensuring them being communicated internally at Donkey Republic.
- Working closely with the team to improve the overall Donkey Republic digital presence.
- You are data-driven and kind of an analytics geek (we’re all one big happy family).
- You are an executor. You will implement ideas quickly, and will not let your perfectionism get in the way of quick testing of new concepts.
- You understand data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Willing to learn, understand and develop your growth hacking skills.
- Experience with testing and data analytics.
- Bot being scared of pivoting.
- Curious and creative and relentless in pursuit of growth.
- Have experience with tools such as MailChimp, Marketing Automation platforms, A/B testing tools for creating campaigns.
What we can offer:
- Diversity! No two days will be the same and you will get valuable experience, taking responsibility and pushing your career to the next level.
- Diversity x2! The Donkey Squad contains a very tight group of talented people to learn from in marketing, technology, business development, customer support and operations, with 14 different nationalities.
- Be part of our growth. We’re investor-backed and expanding our business fast.
- A vibrant office in Startup Village in Islands Brygge
- Company lunch, Friday bars, team adventures (on bikes), company retreat twice yearly.
Start date: The job starts as soon as possible and applications are acted upon immediately.