Your tasks will include:
- Develop and maintain a PR & Marketing strategy in collaboration with Head of PR & Communication and Head of Marketing
- Build content for all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube) and make plans for posts.
- Create and maintain mailing lists and newsletter
- Run advertising on social media and SEM
- Help with inquiries regarding tickets and manage our ticket platform
- Together with the Head of Marketing, drive registration and make sure we reach revenue targets from ticket sales.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has experience within/or passion for writing and creating content
- Has experience with marketing and/or social media management
- Is fluent in English (if you also speak Danish it is a plus)
- Is creative and can help create ideas to promote a tech event both nationally and internationally
- Can keep the overview while focusing on smaller details
- Can keep their cool in a hectic environment
In return, we offer:
- A network of ambitious people, influencers, entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
- A steep learning curve and the chance to turn theory into practice.
- The chance to help impact entrepreneurship in Denmark and the Nordics through a large scale flagship event
- Becoming a part of a diverse and young team - with Danish, Italian, British and many other nationalities.
- Plenty of fun memories and experiences
- Responsibility with interesting challenges and a steep learning curve
- Being part of an international, young and driven team with different backgrounds and perspectives on entrepreneurship, tech, innovation and event management
We are flexible in regards to weekly hours, but we prefer someone who could be here full time and no less than at least 20 hours a week.
We would prefer a 6-month internship but are flexible in this regard.
About the organisation
TechBBQ is the largest and oldest tech entrepreneurship event with almost 6 years under the belt, going from a beta conference at the Copenhagen Stock Exchange in 2013 to 6500 guests at Øksnehallen this year. We aim to further tech entrepreneurship and innovation in Denmark as well as get Denmark and the Nordics on the map as an important European innovation hub. We are the annual event where everyone from the environment meets, celebrate the successes, learn from the failures, nurse established a network and make new ones. Every strong entrepreneurial hub has its flagship event - and TechBBQ is ours.
For further information about the position please contact: