We are seeking a driven Intern to join the US Market Growth Team. In this position you would have exposure to, and responsibility for core elements of our eCommerce and marketing channels, with exposure to Paid Media, Influencer Marketing, Search Engine optimisation (SEO) and marketplaces, and will be working cross-functionally to help the team deliver a localised marketing strategy. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for the duration of 4-6 months for a minimum of 28 hours per week.
- Main priorities include blogger & influencer recruitment and management.
- Identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the US website, as well as optimising existing channels.
- Develop initiatives for new customer acquisition and broadening the Nordgreen brand reach – including new partnerships, product reviews, content, social media and forums.
- Press outreach
- Secure valuable media inclusions, such as watch ranking articles
- Assist with the launch of new marketplaces
The Candidate must be:
- Highly motivated to take on own responsibilities
- Structured, yet creative
- Able to understand and foresee the social media and content creation trends
- Speak English
- Google Analytics experience is an advantage
Perks & Benefits:
- Work in a vibrant early stage start-up
- Your time is important to us - we offer flexible working hours - minimum 28 hours per week
- We offer free lunch, coffee, drinks, and snacks. Everyday!
- Friday Bar with your awesome colleagues
- International office environment with over 14 countries
You will be working closely with the US Country manager and the eCommerce Director, ensuring that you will leave with relevant and hands-on experience in eCommerce best practice.