As the Marketing Manager for JABii you’ll be working closely with your colleagues in the Communications and Product Development departments and a key player in the development and execution of marketing activities both offline and online. At the same time you’ll be the owner of the overall go-to-market plan, with a focus on marketing activities and assisted by the other relevant departments. As a result of our growth, our current Head of Marketing & PR, Kristoffer Greve Nielsen, will continue as Head of Communication & PR, thereby leaving a chair to fill for the Marketing strategy and operations side of the company.
Digital drive, go-to-market planning and business understanding
We expect that you have a strong digital approach and understanding of marketing, experience with data-driven marketing, customization and preferably experience with or knowledge about automation processes. As a strategic partner to the company, you’re expected to help develop and build on the future marketing plans, and coordinating these plans across other business areas of JABii Group.
Your responsibility and primary areas of work will be
- Executing both digital solutions and marketing in collaboration with the colleagues who take part in developing, running and implementing marketing and other related projects
- Developing and aligning go-to-market plans with Production and other departments.
- Identify strong demand channels and build the proper customer acquisition funnels.
- Driving business sparring with the other departments and controlling the marketing budget
- Project managing smaller and larger projects within your area, including events festivals and participation in eSport events and tournaments
- Close collaboration with and management of your own team of freelancers, as well as with graphic designers, our video agency and PR agency
Who we are looking for
Ideally, you’re ambitious, goal oriented, proactive and persistent, while still understanding the importance of lifting together as a team. As you’ll be a key player in our organisation, it is crucial that you have 2+ years of experience from similar areas of work and that you are: trustworthy, resourceful and that your communicative skills are razor-sharp. Your mindset should be commercial and concerned with creating the best possible customer experiences. You have a ‘get shit done’ attitude and a customer-first mindset and the skills to meet the customers in the optimal space, whether it being digital or offline. You have the methods and tools to take action through structured sparring, project plans and processes.
- You’re a storyteller and conceptual thinker with an emphasis on the bigger picture
- Understanding on ASO & SEO: From keyword analysis, setting and following up on targets, to planning and executing
- Understanding of online advertising campaigns (Apple Search Ads, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc) for strategy purposes
- Startup experience from early phases, preferably launch and growth
- Experience with Growth Hacking, Guerilla Marketing, Affiliate Marketing is a plus
What you’ll become a part of
A seamlessly endless road of opportunities in a Copenhagen-based startup that has achieved more than 70 million views and 1 million interactions on social media, and features from Discovery Channel, Business Insider, TechCrunch NowThis and LADBible. You’ll receive a lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career as we grow. We’re currently 6 full-time employees and an army of more than 20+ top-tier freelancers and an active and participating advisory board with backgrounds in EA Sports, Disney and Red Bull. Our office has a fun and unique culture with good people. You’ll be on the front row of the experience with the launch and beginning of the company, where we take pride in living in not just talking about innovation, but actually delivering it.
Send your application and CV through the Hub.
Don’t wait – send you application ASAP! We hire when we find the right one!