We build engaging and loved tools to facilitate deeper learning. Peergrade (www.peergrade.io) lets students learn from giving and receiving feedback from their peers. With Eduflow (www.eduflow.com) instructors can build incredible learning opportunities for their students by combining a range of engaging and social activities.
Our products are used by hundreds of thousands of people around the world, all the way from middle school history class to sales training at large corporates. We have raised money from investors such as Learn Capital (invested in Coursera) and Y Combinator (invested in Airbnb and Dropbox). Most importantly, our users love our products and love telling people about it 😍: https://www.notion.so/peergrade/Make-something-people-want-188e0b7d969c4c389893abdf0b87f2d8
You will be in charge of driving new users and customers to Peergrade and Eduflow through content marketing, social media, community engagement, customer success, and other growth strategies. We expect you to take a lot of responsibility, step up to the challenge and juggle many tasks at the same time.
What will you do?
- Optimize the mix of our content marketing, community marketing, and performance marketing activities.
- Track and analyze users, customers, and engagement through tools such as Google Analytics, Intercom, Metabase, Hotjar, etc.
- Manage our social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Help curate and schedule content.
- Write and source short- and longer-form stories for our blog and other editorial outlets. Perform keyword research and optimize SEO. Maintain an editorial/content calendar and publishing schedule spanning all feature content.
- Talk to journalists and plan out campaigns.
- Provide insights to the wider team based on experiments with messaging and targeting
- Determine the tools that you and other teams need, and determine how the company should implement and maintain them
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of common terms such as CAC, CPA, LTV, etc.
- Demonstrated success in an innovative, high-growth environment
- Experience targeting multiple audiences with different use-cases through various paid channels
- Excellent analytical skills to study campaign performance
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; must possess strong copywriting and/or copyediting skills.
- Creativity, positive energy, can-do attitude, and love for startups is a must.
- Teaching experience is a plus 👩🏫
You can read a bit more about us at https://www.keyvalues.com/peergrade and on our website(s).
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.