KiteX is one of about 10 startups worldwide that's building and advancing the state of Airborne Wind Energy. Airborne Wind Energy systems replaces the static structure of conventional wind turbines with a tether and an advanced onboard control system achieving much more efficient material usage and reduced cost.
We are currently working towards a 20 kW dual wing demonstrator and need your help design and build this prototype faster.
We expect that you have experience working with:
- Fusion 360 or similar CAD programs.
- Laser cutting
- 3D printing
- General workshop experience.
and are currently studying a master degree in a relevant field. You want to work for a minimum of 15 hours a week.
It's a bonus if you have experience with
- Designing and building arial vehicles
- An opportunity to work with extremely talented people within the field of aerospace engineering (Software, Electronics & Mechanics).
- Work on a project that can actually have real world positive impact.
- A flexible work place
- Work place located at DTU