Are you an innovative mechanical engineer with an entrepreneurial mindset and do you have experience with industrial product development, then you could be our next lead mechanical engineer?
To grow our R&D team, we are looking for our first Mechanical Engineer to support the development of our first product. You will be in charge of the entire mechanical design process from concept, design and test to prototype development and final production of the mechanical parts.
You will be part of an experienced team, with a will to succeed. Our work environment is informal, and we want to make our startup journey as fun as possible. Your workplace will be at our office in Odense in Videnbyen, Cortex Park 26, 5230 Odense M, close to the university.
· Mechanical design of intelligent end-of-arm-tools for collaborative robots
· Development of mechanical concepts
· Develop and test prototypes
· Challenge our existing design concepts in order to get the best solution
· Handle all communication with sub-suppliers and machinery factories
· Document your work
· Enjoy being a part of a fast growing robotic start-up
Preferably you have a background as a Mechanical Engineer, and you are an experienced product developer. To succeed, we also expect that you:
· Hold a bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar
· Are one of the best in 3D CAD design in e.g. Solidworks or Inventor.
· Are innovative in your approach and not afraid to try new methods and concepts
· Are familiar with mechanical optimization and how to reduce cost of your designs
· Are familiar with different production methods to adjust the design accordingly
· Fluent in both spoken and written English
· Ideally, you know structural analysis e.g. Final Element Analysis (FEA)
· Ideally, you have experience in working with industrial product development for robots
We welcome newly educated applicants as well.
You are outgoing and prosper in a start-up environment. You are a self starter and work independently. A sense of responsibility, quality and ownership permeates your work. You are structured with a well-developed sense for details.
Please send your application – including your CV/resumé – to The Hub. We will interview ongoing and look forward to welcome our new colleague(s) as soon as possible. Ideally you can start in January 2020.
For further information about our open position, please contact our CTO Thomas Sølund at +45 51957100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.