KiteX is one of about 10 startups worldwide that's building and advancing the state of Airborne Wind Energy. Airborne Wind Energy systems replaces the static structure of conventional wind turbines with a tether and an advanced onboard control system achieving much more efficient material usage and reduced cost.
We are currently designing and building a 20 kW dual wing demonstrator and need your help design and build this prototype faster. You will be working with
- Design and building airframes, ground station and subcomponents
- Design and assembly of electronics
- Flight test ect.
We expect that you have experience working with:
- Rapid prototyping
- Programming of Arduino or other processors.
- Light electronics skills.
and are currently studying a master degree in a relevant field.
- An opportunity to work with extremely talented people within the field of aerospace engineering (Software, Electronics & Mechanics).
- Work on a project that can actually have real world positive impact.
- A flexible work place
- Work place located at DTU