Do you like to achieve results through marketing and sales, and work in an energetic and maritime environment? Then this is a job for you!
About the job:
Sales and negotiation is a very important part of our team. We are looking for an energetic person with a strong winning mentality who is passionate about achieving results and who can support the business of expanding globally. You will cooperate closely with our Head of Business Development and assist in various large and small tasks focusing on getting more franchises around the world.
The internship is 3-6 months.
Specific tasks and responsibilities:
- Reach out to new potential franchises and setup meetings for manager
- Negotiate complex deals together with manager
- Manage inbound communication with potential franchises
- Run and setup campaigns targeting global cities
- Work structured with Growth Hacking
- Update PowerPoints
- You will be working in Hubspot, Slack, Asana, Gdrive and other tools.
- You must help develop and constantly quality assure the franchise website
- Assist in brainstorming new ideas in marketing and sales channels
- Qualify potential leads (based on sales cycle, industry, company size, company role, etc.)
- Help set up a smooth outreach process and create engaging conversations (over the phone and mail) to turn leads into customers.
- You need to have a sales and closing mindset. Not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to customers around the world
Not afraid to take initiatives, come up with new ideas and methods that can push the work to the next level. You must be ambitious, analytical and energetic.
You must be able to show what you are capable of and be passionate about new business opportunities.
Specific qualifications and competencies:
- Love to sell and see results
- Strong business mindset and interest in business development
- Great English capabilities both orally and in writing
- Hardworking and wanting to achieve results
- Professional experience is an advantage
- Interest in GoBoat and the maritime experience
- Basic technical skills in the Office suite and new tech tools
Why should you apply for a job with GoBoat:
- We are a young company with a young team who dare take chances and think big
- A small but fast growing company where you can really influence the development
- If you dream of making an impact on cities around the world we are right for you
- You will work with people who have backgrounds from some of the largest companies in Denmark and who have background from online marketing, event management, Investment Banking and much more. You will learn a lot!
- You will be working in an exciting, empathetic and ambitious business and become part of a strong and energetic team
- We have an informal and future-oriented culture
- You will have great opportunity to express your ideas and develop your interests
- Free GoBoat tours worth 800 DKK per trip - within reasonable limits;)
- Participate in annual events, events and parties (Instagram gives us a good impression)
- Bonus program
- Flexible times
- Central office in Copenhagen at Company office
Deadline of application is end of August 2019. You will start on a date that works for you after October.