Are you ready to work in a rapidly growing Biotech start up? Do you imagine yourself being a part of a dynamic international team? We are excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant (PA)/ Experienced Secretary for a part-time position, being responsible for a range of administrative and operational tasks. We are looking for a responsible, service minded, organized and structured individual to take that role. You will be a part of our operations team, including Finance, HR, and Quality.
Administrative office support
- Provide complete secretarial and administrative support and manage the day to day operation of the office.
- Arrange for meetings internally and externally. Responsibilities can vary from meeting room set-up and ordering of lunch, to full end-to-end planning of meeting over several days including meals, transportation, store visits and evening arrangements.
- Provide support and helping to maximise the productivity of the management’s time by managing diary’s/calendars and travel schedules.
- First point of contact in our office – lead guests to the meeting room.
- Secure spotless office environment and maintenance
- Order office supplies (e.g. fruits, printer supplies, access cards for employees etc.)
- Be a contact person for our service providers and external partners, including our travel agency and cleaning company
- Ad hoc office tasks and general support to teams where required
- Pick up and ship parcels
Administrative HR support
- Arrange birthday and anniversary celebrations as per company policy
- Run various reports supporting HR in ad hoc and regular queries
- Support HR in employee-related queries and in the initial recruitment phase
- Update holiday list
- Travel reimbursements
- Previous PA experience from an international work environment supporting several managers
- Used to work with high integrity and confidence (will be exposed to sensitive information)
- Experience of arranging travel for managers (ideally on a global level)
- Great attention to detail (especially when checking documents, budgets and diaries)
- Experience of coordinating successful meetings and events
- Basic understanding of facilities requirements in a professional office environment
- Strong skills in using Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Manage and prioritize several competing requests at a time and manage own work load
- Ability to work in a young, challenging, multi-cultural and changing environment
- Fluent in English and Danish - verbal and written
- Positive attitude, good team player
- Good communication skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
- We offer
a challenging and dynamic working environment as part of the start-up community in Symbion Science Park, located in Østerbro.
- Working in a Biotech start-up aiming to make a difference in the world
- A possibility to form your own job and to contribute cross-functional
- Co-operation and exchange of ideas within a multinational and interdisciplinary team of colleagues
- Professional and personal development in an international high-tech company
- Easy transport by S-train and parking space for free
- Possibility to grow in tasks and working hours
How to apply
We will process applications as they arrive. Therefore, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than May 15th via The Hub. Qualified applicants can expect to be called for an interview before the deadline.
We are offering a part-time position, 20 – 25 working hours pr. week. Preferably, the right candidate can start in May/June.
Please reach out to Pernille Mau, Finance and Administration Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding this position or about BluSense Diagnostics.