Book2wheel.com, a fast growing, Dynamic start-up is seeking to recruit more interns for its PR Department. The internship will take place in its headquarters in the city center of Odense, Denmark, for a period of 3 to 6 months. Preferable start is in October 2019. Join our international, young and friendly team and gain first-hand experience in the world of PR.
Book2Wheel is looking to expand its team at our headquarters in Odense, Denmark with new interns. Our interns will become a part of an international team and therefore will gain first-hand experience in managing projects, working together with other interns. They will be involved in various ongoing projects and will contribute in publishing posts for upcoming events, blog writing, development of future marketing plans, and management of the interns and daily tasks of the office.
- Managing social media marketing campaign. Contacting new partners and expanding Book2wheel network.
- Managing new projects, handle skype meetings with our new partners and take care of the live chat customer support.
- Reporting on google analysis.
- Fluent English (certificate preferred)
- Managing other interns as a team leader, project manager
- University degree/College degree (or on-going studies at advanced stage).
- EU residency
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.