Our technical team is working to build up and rock out in the world in order to reach and impact in society. Would you like to be the responsible for helping us to design our processes? If you want to work with sustainability, new solutions to waste management and social impact while doing what you love regarding chemistry and all the fun stuff, this is the place for you!
Your tasks are related to process design and help us with the techno-economical evaluation. You will work directly with our technical manager in strengthening our processes.
What you can expect:
- A 3-month internship (that can be extended up to 6 months), with 15 hours a week that can be remote
- A weekly meeting with the technical manager
- A skill development program focused on Process Design & Bio-fuel
- A recommendation letter
What do we expect:
- Experience with process design
- Experience with bio-fuel production
- Research and develop a techno-economical evaluation
- Experience in Python /mathematical models
- Experience with model´s implementation
- A proactive person that doesn´t need to be micromanaged
We are very passionate about our work and we will do our best to also inspire you!