Do you want to become part of a growing product team that helps almost 2 million users share transportation in 5 countries?
GoMore is looking for a product manager who can further the growth of our app and web solutions in peer-to-peer ridesharing, peer-to-peer rental, and private leasing.
You will become part of a product team counting 14 other designers and developers. You will report to the CPO.
Approximately half the team is headquartered in Copenhagen, with the rest working remotely from other parts of Denmark and Europe. This position is based in our Copenhagen HQ office.
Feature and product development:
- Help drive product development in the form of features, special projects, and general product updates and improvements
- Ensure the underlying problems being solved are well understood and described for the benefit of the team working on them
- Work with developers and designers to ensure that proposed solutions solve underlying problems or commercial objectives
- Coordinate internally in the organization to align expectations and understanding of timelines, what is being built, launch support (e.g. marketing, customer care)
- Ensure that product needs and requests are documented and described in such a way that the developers and designers can work on them
Market and competitor research:
- understand how our direct competitors are solving important user problems
- through both qualitative and quantitative methods, understand how our users interact with the product and what challenges they may face
Product analytics and performance:
- track the performance of our app and website across key metrics. You can also play a role in shaping what gets measured and why.
- ensure follow-up on the performance of new features
- product management is above all else about ensuring a clear direction, well defined problems and tasks, and clearing all roadblocks for the developers and designers. You will support the CPO in achieving this as specific needs arise.
- Able to understand and explain complex problems. To other engineers, product designers, or colleagues working in non-technical areas
- You are comfortable working analytically and with numbers. You can structure complex data and draw conclusions and recommendations from them
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- At least a BA/BSc with excellent academic results from a top university
- A strong interest in transportation and/or peer-to-peer solutions. Ideally you have actively used GoMore before
Nice-to-haves but not requirements
- Experience with product management is a plus. We are open to both junior profiles, but also experienced product managers. The types of projects that can initially be taken on will be adjusted to the level of prior product management experience.
- Experience with product design and software development is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment, e.g. Scrum, is a plus
If interested, please send your CV via The Hub.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the CPO, Frederik Nellemann email@example.com.