OUR COMPANY - YOUR CAREER!
As an important team member, you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Operations Manager, learning from their unique skillset and experience within speciality fields such as Purchasing, Curation, Inventory Management, Logistics and much more. All within Scandinavias fastest growing Vintage Luxury Company!
YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH
- Authentication: Learn how to tell the difference between real and a fake - our Luxury Experts are the industry's best.
- Cleaning and Rejuvenation: To ensure the items we sell are the best of the best, we carefully clean and rejuvenate each item by hand.
- Stock Management: Physical handling of stock and working with inventory management systems.
- Logistics: Unboxing luxury items and packing orders in alignment with company standards of excellence.
- Client correspondence: Knowing how to communicate with luxury clients is an essential skill coveted by all luxury companies. We'll teach you how.
- Publishing: Creating item descriptions and correctly communicating their conditions are two of our most important jobs. We'll teach you how.
- Fluency in English. (Any of the Scandinavian languages -Danish/Swedish/Norwegian- is a plus).
- Organised and trustworthy: Handling high-end luxury items made from precious materials demands organisation and trust.
- Focus: You are able to take direction and quickly put into practice what you've learned.
- Positive, proactive attitude.
- Proficient user of Mac OS
- Applicable work permit for Denmark.
YOU'LL GET BONUS POINTS FOR
- Previous experience working inventory management systems.
- Luxury retail experience.
- Previous E-commerce experience.
- Positive Go Get 'em attitude.
- International experience - we’re an international team and love to learn about other cultures.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
- Gain insider knowledge about some of the worlds most coveted brands
- Love quality brands and excellent craftsmanship? You’ve found the right place!
- Join a fast-growing start-up - with strong proof of concept.
- Perfect office location in historical Nyhavn.
- International environment.
- Flexible work hours.
- Eligible for "lønstiskud"? Great! - we'll help you get set up.
- Free coffee, cookies and drinks on Fridays - naturally ;)