To support the rapid growth at Trustpilot, we’re looking for a talented and experienced Program Manager to join our agile Product Development organisation in Copenhagen.
In this role, you will drive the end-to-end design, development, and delivery of key Product development initiatives within the department and across the company. Your job as Program Manager is to aid in planning for the Product teams, keeping releases, focusing on key milestones for teams within Trustpilot Product Development as well as liaising with other stakeholders including Product Marketing, Legal, Customer Success, Support and Sales. You will be part of a small team consisting of 3 program managers and a Head of Program Management, all based in Copenhagen.
- Partner with Product Development (Product, Design & Engineering) to drive key cross-functional programs with executive-level visibility
- Maintain a holistic view of the product/s and any associated changes, updates, and projects related to them
- Drive strategic initiatives, planning process and communication to assist Product teams with short term product planning and longer ranging roadmaps
- Steer teams and stakeholders in the project in the same directions so everyone remains focused on the outcome
- Keep all (relevant) stakeholders across the business aligned and informed of the status of the program/projects at any given time
- Establish a clear communications infrastructure to inform people (inside and out of the Product Development department) on program/project progress
- Identify risks and issues, report on them, with mitigation strategy, and know when to escalate to create a sense of urgency
- Identify and help remove impediments within and between the teams that may delay delivery
- Lead cross-functional programs, liaising with teams outside of Product including Marketing, Legal, Customer Success, Support, and Sales
- Actively manage issues that impact the program, identifying owners and driving issues to resolution
- Accountable for ensuring projects are delivered with minimal surprises along the way
- BS / BA degree required
- Minimum 3 years + relevant experience in a Program/Project Management role or similar, (Product Marketing or Product Management) in a fast growing/fast paced technology company (SaaS advantageous)
- Possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, both written and oral
- Experience in managing the delivery of projects using an agile methodology
- Strong foundational project management skills and toolkit
- Proven ability to manage programs, large single projects and/or multiple concurrent smaller projects
- Self-motivated with attention to detail, timelines, and status reporting
- Proactive and don’t "wait for things to happen" mindset - play a strong role in making them happen
- Structured, organised and works well in a dynamic environment
- Personable and approachable with a positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving abilities and able to create order out of chaos
- Tend to look at things objectively and able to assert when necessary
- Ability to see the big picture to identify dependencies and potential impacts, with an eye for detail
- Great facilitation skills and able to build bridges between teams and people.
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a supportive work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter in English telling us why you are perfect for this job.