We are a dedicated and motivated team in a rapidly growing industry with lots of unexplored opportunities, and after getting our first investor onboard recently we are ready to expand our operations and team. Our team is built around close relations, and while we are extremely passionate about being experts within our field, we value the social aspect of having fun with each other.
About the job
In Upteko, we are developing several disruptive drone projects that all focus on the maritime industry. Your role will be to support the team in a wide variety of different tasks that will give you experience with being part of a startup and all the challenges that come with it.
No two days will be the same, but you can expect that some of your tasks will include:
- Monitoring, reporting and documenting technical developments to stakeholders
- Fundraising for our product development projects through grants
- Communication tasks, such as writing text for HP, linkedin, SoMe.
- Contribute to further develop the business model
- Help prepare budgets and forecasts
- Conduct industry research
- Assist with setting up a service branch of Upteko, which offers industrial drone inspections
We expect that you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Danish and English.
- Are highly motivated, ambitious, energetic and have a positive mindset.
- Can work structured and independently, but still possesses the ability to adapt to new situations.
- Curious to learn about the drone industry.
- Flair for IT, are aware of new technology trends and innovative business models.
- Can execute and always deliver as promised.
- Preferably enrolled in a business or engineering degree, but the educational background is not decisive if you have the willingness to take on responsibility.
We can offer you:
- An introduction to a dynamic, interesting and innovative startup work environment
- Motivated and ambitious colleagues
- A chance to be a part of a challenging, exciting and growing industry
- Participating in stakeholder meetings and strategy discussions
How to apply:
We are interviewing suitable candidates on an ongoing basis, who can start as soon as possible. We are looking for full-time interns, who can commit to a full semester. The candidate will be working in our HQ office on Nørrebro Copenhagen, in the start-up environment at SingularityU Nordic.
Please send your CV and application via The Hub. If you want more information, you can call Mads on 26 18 87 85 or write to email@example.com
We look forward to hear from you.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.