You'll be an integral part of the team managing the event and will report directly to the two CxOs. The position is a paid internship (up to 37 hrs/week) with the possibility of subsidized wage scheme (løntilskud) for unemployed.
As Project Manager you will assist our two CxOs in the daily administrative work as well as help keeping the core team together and working towards a common goal. You will be in charge of developing and keeping the overall project structure and ensuring the information flow within the project.
Your tasks will include:
- Assist the CxOs on a day-to-day basis
- Partake and lead presentations at meetings with potential partners
- Ensure the information flow within the team
- Develop and implement a project structure for the overall project respecting the nature of each team’s field of work
- Support the marketing endeavours
- Support the team leaders and guide, if necessary
- Act as liaison between the teams and the CxOs
- Call and chair weekly status meeting
- Helping out the teams on an ad hoc basis - we're in this together!
Who you are:
- Experience in project management
- Experience with marketing
- Experience with sales, essential
- Know the entrepreneurial world and understand our target audience
- Skills in writing texts for marketing, fundraising and advertising, essential
- People skills
- Fluent in English, speech and writing, essential
- Fluent in Danish, speech and writing, desired, but not required
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a tight-knit team coming together to create something amazing.
- Great hands-on experience and be part of scaling a major Scandinavian tech summit.
- Experience working with a large-scale event and a portfolio of minor events.
- A great network within both the Danish and European startup scene.
- And of course lots of fun - we regularly throw dinner parties, drink bubbles (even on weekdays) and celebrate our wins!
We expect you to be part of the team starting ASAP and up until after the event in September. The closer we get to the event the more hours will be required, so evening and weekend work must be expected the last month - we require some flexibility from you and of course you can expect the same from us.
The internship runs from February through September 2017.